Ref: AH/ 2000298
Location: West Berks
Salary: to 25k
Our client is a leading software company with a reputation for quality going back more than 30 years. Continued growth leads then to recruit a marketing executive in the West Berkshire HQ. Ideal candidate would have marketing experience from within a manufacturing industry background and as this role may require travel, a valid Full UK driver’s licence is desirable
The Marketing Executive will work closely with and support the Marketing Manager to raise the company’s profile, maximise income through lead generation and contribute creatively to the continued growth and development of the organisation. The role will involve all aspects of marketing, mostly supporting the manufacturing software division of the business and an annual marketing plan including; PR, digital media, advertising and events.
The Marketing Executive will be creative and proactive with the drive and ambition to develop a career in marketing. Able to work on their own initiative, the ideal candidate will have a positive approach and the confidence to put forward their own ideas when appropriate. In particular, a flair for writing engaging, persuasive yet concise copy is essential.
Knowledge and Experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Creative, practical and able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of computer literacy including; Excel, PowerPoint, databases and internet
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience working within the manufacturing and/or the field service management industry
- Relevant professional qualification
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here