Technical Training Specialist
Ref: AH/ 2000288
Salary: c. 30k
This role requires experience in a manufacturing / technical environment, abnd is based at our client's HQ in Cambridge. You will be supporting the Technical Training Manager in the development, creation and delivery of training material in two key areas:
- To external customers including technology and product training.
- To internal customers in the midst of rapid growth to raise the technical level of knowledge within the organisation.
- Assist with the design, creation, publication and delivery of training to staff and customers.
- Use a structured approach for the development of training including an appropriate blend of delivery methods (instructor-led, hands-on, computer based).
- Become familiar with and proficient in Articulate Storyline to design and develop a suite of e-learning modules
- Liaison with subject matter experts to understand the technical information to be described
- Develop the measurement and evaluation process for internal training
- Support established training programmes and events
- Undertake research and project activities to contribute to creating and sustaining a learning culture within the business.
- Contribute to the training strategy.
- Good interpersonal, interaction and communication skills
- A team player with well-developed organisational skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organisation
- Self-starter that is highly motivated with the desire to push their personal boundaries and quickly learn new skills
- Technically capable and creative – can take technical topics and design easy to digest training materials
- Ability to absorb information quickly
- High attention to detail
- A natural problem solver
- High ability to work under own initiative
- Will see a piece of work through to completion
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent workplace training qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in a training role involving training design, interactive classroom delivery and learning technologies
- Experience in a manufacturing / technical environment
- Project management skills
- Microsoft Exchange and Office including advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience with e-learning and LMS would be an advantage
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here