Ref: AH/ 2000285
Location: Herts/Cambs border
Salary: very competitive, excellent benefits package
Based near to the thriving town of Royston on the lovely Cambridgeshire/North Hertfordshire border, our client brings innovative solutions to a wide range of client across Europe and beyond.
They are seeking bright software engineers to work on a software product crossing both embedded and PC-based platforms. Responsibilities include helping customers integrate the product into their systems as well as further developing the core product and extending it into new areas.
You will work in a small team building a new business based around sales of your software product and its associated hardware. Business growth has been consistent since its inception seven years ago and we expect our client's recruitment needs to be on-going.
This company is a top engineering-based employer, a position they have achieved by employing the best engineers in all disciplines. They therefore seek individuals with a passion for good engineering, the highest skills in collaboration and teamwork, and with an ambition to see their engineering skills directly producing commercial success.
You should be able to:
- Immediately engage in a technically and commercially stretching environment
- Develop PC and/or embedded software, growing and supporting a commercially successful industrial electronics and software product line
- Demonstrate proficiency with both C and C++ in a PC environment
- Integrate effectively with a talented multi-disciplinary team of highly-motivated people
You will have:
- A 1st or 2.1 class degree in electronics, computer science or a related field
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- At least 3 years' experience of software development
- Excellent communication skills and an open collaborative approach towards your fellow team
- A good mixture of design, implementation, and test capabilities
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here