Ref: AH/ 2000280
Location: West Berks
Salary: c. 50k + car allowance (£5781) + bonus to 8% + comprehensive benefits
Based in West Berkshire, our client is a market leading software company providing software solutions to business across the UK, Europe & South Africa. This role may require travel, therefore a valid driver’s licence is essential. You will manage and direct multiple projects and Project Mangers in the implementation of systems in accordance with contractual agreements, budgets and project plans.
- Manage and direct multiple projects and Project Managers in the implementation of systems.
- Ensure effective Governance is maintained.
- Ensure all contractual agreements are met.
- Retain financial control of the projects and operate within agreed budgets.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of software and services.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed project plans.
- Ensure capacity is monitored and forecast and resource is utilised effectively across projects.
- Ensure best practice is followed on projects.
- Recommend changes to best practise that result in further efficiency gains and improved quality.
- Manage and mitigate risk.
- Ensure effective issue management is in place.
- Cover the Project Managers activities in times of absence.
- Other duties as may reasonably be requested.
- Proven track record of successful Programme Management.
- Proven track record of Project Management.
- A degree in Business or Information Technology.
- Recognised qualification such as PRINCE 2 Practitioner or other similar professional body.
- Working knowledge in either ERP Trading or Financial systems, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project.
- Ability to successfully lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Decisive with ability to make key decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here