Ref: AH/ 2000273
Salary: c. 50k
Our client is a highly successful software house developing software tools. Due to continued growth, they seek an additional experienced project manager.
The successful candidate will join the Product Development Team, whose products go out to software house developers worldwide. The Project Manager will work closely with application technical leads to plan the development and release of products; new versions of these products are released several times per year. This requirement demands very specific experiences of you, including previous software development and programming experience, strong project management skills including managing product releases, and people management skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work legally within the British Isles. Sadly we cannot accept visa based applicants at this time
- Planning the development of a product that comprises several software applications, to agreed timescales, quality and cost.
- Monitoring and adjusting plans to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Communicating with other internal and external application and SDK teams to co-ordinate the development of improved products.
- Co-ordinating test activities.
- Accurately reporting progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with other internal teams to improve software development processes.
- Line management of a small number of direct reports and their teams.
- B.Sc in an engineering discipline, or equivalent (Computer Science preferred).
- Post-graduate project management qualification or relevant experience.
- An understanding of software engineering processes and the fundamentals of software technology.
- Experience of project managing software development projects.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of managing teams across multiple sites.
- Experience of managing change.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience of agile software development methods, especially Scrum.
- Experience of improving software quality.
- Understanding of programming tools.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here