Ref: AH/ 2000246
Salary: to 40k
Our Suffolk based client is a small, highly successful and world class software solutions provider.
You will be an expert and highly creative Web Designer who will be required to take joint responsibility for the user experience, look and feel of the company web based products and solutions.
You will be working with the team to enhance existing products and to produce creative designs for future ones.
This role entails managing the entire lifecycle of content development, from brainstorming and design to prototyping and production.
- Adobe Photoshop or similar
- responsive design
- mobile platforms
- Building cross browser compatible HTML
- Version control systems (Subversion, Git, Mercurial)
- Examples of your work that demonstrate innovative design and exceptional coding skills
- Working in an Agile environment and knowledge of Agile techniques such as Scrum or Kanban
- Creative, inspired and talented
- Someone with a fine attention to detail and accuracy
- A highly motivated self-starter who always wants to learn more
- A strong team player
- Driven and enthusiastic
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here