Ref: AH/ 2000242
Location: West Berks
Salary: c. 45k + car allowance + company performance linked bonus (potential: 8%)
+ benefits including mobile phone, laptop, pension, Life Assurance, Critical Illness cover, Income Protection, Private Medical insurance, Child Care Vouchers
Based in west Berkshire, my client is a market leading software company providing software environments for specialist distribution, wholesale, and retail industry sectors.
This role may require travel, therefore a valid driver’s licence is essential
- Manage & document projects in accordance with designated methodologies.
- Provide leadership and direction to internal and customer staff.
- Manage project teams.
- Ensure good communications with internal and customer project teams.
- To be aware of the contractual obligations of implementations and ensure these are met.
- Deliver projects within budget and on time.
- Account for resource used.
- Ensure billing is reconciled and produced on time.
- Continually work to improve the best practice within the department.
- A track record of delivering successful ERP implementations.
- An appreciation or qualification in Prince 2 methodology or similar.
- The ability to demonstrate a logical approach to planning.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to embrace best practice and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner is required.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here