Based in Cambridgeshire, our client is a world leader in industrial print systems development, and their technology is used worldwide in a wide range of print applications.
Purpose of Role
You will use existing knowledge and develop further rheological and associated techniques to ensure that the company is at the forefront of understanding fluid behaviour in inkjet print systems. The role includes effective communication to apply this knowledge in new product design and development and in ink applications testing.
You will be a thorough and careful experimentalist, with an inquiring approach backed with a sound understanding of the physics of fluid flow dynamics, and the ability to run capability projects to a successful on-time outcome.
- Rheology consultation to R&D project teams
- Identification, development and introduction of appropriate measurement methods and strategies
- Understanding of rheological conditions and constraints throughout the jetting system.
- Understanding of fluid dynamics in micro-channels
- Specification of fluid requirements
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or post-graduate level qualification in a Physical Science, Engineering or Materials Science.
- Rheological techniques
- Fluid flow dynamics
- Experience of interpreting experimental data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here