Ink Applications Engineer
Ref: AH/ 2000233
Based in Cambridgeshire, our client is a world leader in industrial print systems development, and their technology is used worldwide in a wide range of print applications.
You will be working on the development and testing of waveforms for use with the company's range of printheads.
- Waveform development
- Print testing
- Data interpretation and reporting
- Lab maintenance
- Self development and continuous improvement
- Health & Safety
- Understanding the company's inkjet technology
- Learning the processes needed to develop waveforms
- Ability to work unsupervised for periods of time
- Ability to plan test work and work with partners to plan development work
- Wide variety of equipment and tests. reacting to anomalous data
- Responding to unexpected changes in priorities.
- Flexible and organised
- Methodical approach
- Resourceful and proactive in solving problems
- Desire to take on new challenges
Qualifications & Experience
- An engineering background and/or qualification
- A good command of English
- Laboratory experience
- Basic skills in MS office suite
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here