Process and Quality Assurance Consultant
Ref: AH/ 2000223
Salary: to £35K + 5% bonus
Responsible for the identification, analysis, design and implementation of Process Management across all functions within our client's customer service centre, delivering measureable improvements in effectiveness, quality and timeliness, across all functions within the CS Centre through continual improvement.
- Review the current processes and work procedures across all functional areas within the service centre
- Provide support and design expertise in re-engineering processes and their effective implementation.
- Drive through change and take the process improvement actions necessary to improve and maximise effectiveness
- Establish key performance metrics and support the collation of performance data.
- Ensure that process effectiveness data drives the business and supports organisational changes across all functional areas.
- Analyse and interpret KPIs, make recommendations for improvements.
- Plan and manage internal audits and reviews of team structure, key processes, and information systems.
- Identify inefficiencies, and develop recommendations for improvements & where necessary create business cases for large scale business changes.
- Coach process owners and develop appropriate education material to ensure that the knowledge and understanding of team structure, processes, and information systems key processes and their impact on the business are clearly understood and bought into by all business functions.
- Experience of process re-engineering and driving process improvement within a Service Provider environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma techniques would be advantageous. A demonstrable track record in process improvement gained as process designer and implementer is also essential.
- Able to identify ineffective operational structures, processes, and information systems, and recommend solutions to Senior Leadership.
- Extrapolates trends from performance data to proactively feed into decision making.
- Plan and manage internal audits and reviews to capture relevant information.
- Analyses both qualitative and quantitative data, evaluating the key findings and communicating trends and corrective actions plans
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders within the business at all levels.
- Understands the key business challenges and opportunities facing functional areas and is able to provide analysis and consultancy, which add value and improve the business effectiveness.
- Ability to manage projects including all associated resources to agreed timescales and budget ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained in respect of quality and timing of deliverables.
- Effectively develops project plan prior to implementation risk analysis
- Monitors and evaluates progress taking corrective action where appropriate
- Gains the necessary support and co-operation required to get things done
- Updates stakeholders on progress regularly flagging risks and issues early
- Able to present ideas and facts in a convincing and influential way, gaining buy in commitment and support at all levels and influencing the outcome of decisions.
- Establish personal credibility based upon demonstrable added value within the area of specialism
- Influences, drive, motivate and manages change across all areas of the business
- Is well organised and able to multi task effectively.
- Prioritises effectively to ensure work is completed on time, and ensures deadlines are met and requests for information/support are provided within the agreed timescales.
- Responsive and follows through on agreed actions
- Administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Able to express ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in written format
- Ensures people are aware of relevant issues at all times
- Able to refocus and adapt own style to achieve goals.
- Is comfortable operating within an environment of changing priorities and is able to remain focused on continual improvement.
- Responds well to changing priorities and demonstrates personal involvement in new activities
- Embraces change to maximise organisational effectiveness
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here