Electronics Engineer LT20
Ref: AH/ 2000201
Our client is seeking bright, ambitious electronics engineers to develop custom electronics for their growing range of laboratory instrumentation. The successful candidates will have detailed knowledge of the application of microelectronics to signal processing, data acquisition, and motion control as well as broad familiarity with drives and controls, optical systems, and sensors. The ability to write software for embedded devices would be a distinct advantage.
You will be expected to:
- Be currently working as an electronics designer in a technically challenging environment
- Demonstrate outstanding design capability in the application of microelectronics
- Have hands-on experience of a schematic capture package/PCB layout software
You will have:
- A 1st or 2.1 class degree in electronics or computer science
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles.
- Participation in a fast moving company with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the company
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here