Embedded Systems Engineer ST12
Ref: AH/ 2000197
Location: East Herts
Our client is seeking bright, ambitious embedded systems engineers to create, analyse and develop new technology. The successful candidates will be expected to make a solid contribution to a group with core business in industrial instrumentation, bio-instrumentation, surgical technology and other high-end applications.
You will be expected to:
- Immediately engage in a technically challenging and stretching environment.
- Contribute to and lead demanding projects within a talented team of like-minded people.
- Be client-facing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will have:
- A 1st or a 2.1 degree in electronics or software engineering.
- Broad electronics and embedded software experience with demonstrable practical skills in embedded system architecture design and analysis, electronic circuit design and debugging coupled with the design and implementation of embedded software.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle from requirements identification to validation as well as a familiarity with regulatory standards such as IEC62304, IEC61508, ISO26262 or DO178B/C, and their impact to embedded systems lifecycle development would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in some or all of: C/C++, assembler, C#, Altium Designer.
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- Hands-on technical leadership and project management capabilities.
- Outstanding technical capabilities combined with commercial awareness.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles.
- Participation in a fast moving, world class business, with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the business.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here