Ref: AH/ 2000196
Location: East Herts
Our client is seeking bright, ambitious electronic engineers to create, analyse and develop new technology. The successful candidates will be expected to make a solid contribution to a group with core business in industrial instrumentation, bio-instrumentation, surgical technology and other high-end applications.
You will be expected to:
- Immediately engage in a technically challenging and stretching environment.
- Contribute to and lead demanding projects within a talented team of like-minded people.
- Be client-facing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will have:
- A 1st or a 2.1 degree in electronic engineering or mechatronics
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- Significant track record of designing analogue, digital and wireless electronic systems with a good understanding of low-level circuit operation.
- Experience in developing wireless systems, control systems, mechatronics, antennas, embedded software or medical devices would be an advantage.
- Hands-on technical leadership and project management capabilities.
- Outstanding technical capabilities combined with commercial awareness.
Employment benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles.
- Participation in a fast moving, world class business, with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the business.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here