Consultant Mechanical Engineer
Ref: AH/ 2000195
Location: East Herts
Our client is seeking a mechanical engineer with a high degree of technical aptitude, creative flair and strong interest in commercial technology and product development. The successful candidate will have top-level academic credentials and demonstrated drive and commitment.
The Systems Technology Group is a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers who develop leading-edge products and systems, often based on new and emerging technologies. Their work includes development of products, instruments and systems in a diverse range of fields including industrial, consumer, healthcare and life-science.
- Exceptional mechanical engineer with an excellent academic record including a 1st or high 2.1 degree from a leading university.
- Demonstrable analytical, practical and creative skills.
- The ability to apply mechanical engineering skills and pragmatic judgement under tight deadlines.
- Experience of a commercial environment is highly desirable.
- Good market awareness, with keen interest and capability in identifying new market opportunities for technology.
- Very good communication and team skills, including leading multi-disciplinary science and engineering teams.
- Apply mechanical engineering skills within dynamic, multidisciplinary teams to create innovative and effective solutions to real-world problems.
- Participate in client meetings and communications.
- Take responsibility for best in class project leadership and delivery.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to develop new technology and business opportunities through individual and team creativity, building relationships with international clients.
- Participation in a fast moving, world class business, with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the business.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here