Ref: AH/ 2000191
Location: East Herts
Our client has a global reputation for excellence in the development of drug delivery, surgical and diagnostic devices. They are seeking talented, insightful and ambitious mechanical engineers to join the growing team.
The successful candidates will develop new medical devices by drawing on their engineering insight, analysis, creativity, initiative and drive.
The successful candidate will:
- Take immediate responsibility for challenging technical work
- Solve complicated engineering problems through invention, theoretical analysis and experimentation
- Effectively integrate with a talented team of engineers, designers and physicists
You will have:
- A 1st or Upper 2nd class degree from a leading university in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- A very strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- A good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
- A track record of creating insight that sets the direction in solving technical problems
- A proven drive to succeed
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in research and development would be advantageous
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles within an empowering organisation
- Participation in a fast moving company with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the Group
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here