Ref: AH/ 2000190
Location: East Herts
Our client is seeking bright, ambitious electronics engineers to create, analyse and develop new medical technologies. The successful candidates will be expected to make a solid contribution to a group with core business in drug delivery devices, manufacturing systems and surgical technology.
You will be expected to:
- Immediately engage in a technically and commercially stretching environment
- Contribute to and lead technically demanding medical technology projects
- Effectively integrate with a talented multi-disciplinary team of like-minded people
You will have:
- A 1st or 2.1 class degree in electronics
- A very strong understanding of electronic engineering fundamentals and an ability to apply this to solve technical problems
- Experience of challenging analogue and digital electronics projects, from concept to production
- Ideally, some exposure to software or FPGA code development
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
- Strong interest / track record in medical device development
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development into a variety of technical, business and leadership roles.
- Participation in a fast moving company with the opportunity to make a visible contribution to the success and growth of the Group
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here