Post Sales Administration Assistant
Ref: AH/ 2000189
Location: West Berks
Salary: £18k + very good benefits and career opportunities
Our client is a highly regarded major software company near Newbury, West Berkshire. The role involves assisting, approving and accepting all customer signed quotations and processing all orders with internal and external suppliers. Working within other internal teams to co-ordinate activities during the life cycle of a project, you will help complete a successful product delivery and service to the customer.
Previous Sales Order Processing experience is essential.
Main duties/responsibilities include:/span>
- Receipt, record and raise all quotations requested by the sales team.
- Liaise with service providers to organise quotations for 3rd party hardware and services.
- Work closely with technical analyst to produce technical solution quotes.
- Create product guides, ensuring correct margin is applied to purchase price.
- Maintain Quote Progress Reports on a daily basis.
- Maintain price list of commonly quoted items and produce to sales team on a quarterly basis.
- Validate and accept all signed customer quotations in a timely manner. Escalate any validation issues to Sales and work with Sales to resolve.
- Raise and place orders with suppliers.
- Keep customers updated with delivery timescales for hardware orders.
- Advise internal suppliers of accepted quotations and send project information to the Implementation Team to enable project plans to be devised.
- Chase internal and external suppliers for delivery dates and maintain the K8 order book with forecasts for delivery and billing.
- Process external supplier documentation (Invoices/D&A’s etc.) and complete orders for invoicing.
- Provide a central point of contact during the life span of the Project for the Customer, Consultant and Project Manager.
Knowledge & Experience:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent IT skills, including competent use of Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word and Excel as well as bespoke ERP systems (data input and order processing).
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse groups of individuals and maintain effective working relationships within a team environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure with limited time, direction and guidance to complete tasks in a logical, timely and accurate manner
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here