CRM Systems Implementation Consultant
Ref: AH/ 2000184
Location: West Berks
Salary: to c. £35k + car allowance £5781 + bonus + excellent benefits + iPhone & laptop
Based in west Berkshire, our client is a market leading software company providing software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, and Retail industry sectors, addressing single- or multi-branch operations, 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouses. The role will involve travel within the UK and overseas. A valid driving licence is essential. There is potential for home working, but the position is based out of the West Berkshire office and also involves working on client sites.
There is a 6-month probabtion period, after which benefits will include:
- Pension (2% employee, 7% employer contribution)
- Critical Illness cover
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Health
- To assist in the demonstration, installation and implementation of CRM systems at customer sites delivering consultancy services focusing on CRM configuration, customisation and implementations in particular (but will require learning other Modules to enable you to delivery implementations).
- To liaise with other departments and customers during the implementation and to assist in the resolution of problems on behalf of the customer resulting from the practical application of the software.
- To take a proactive lead in recommending improvements to our CRM product based on previous experiences, customer requirements and future proofing our product which will require working with our in-house Development Team to recommend and document the changes and benefits as necessary.
- The role will also require producing and maintaining documentation relating to CRM to deliver pre sales, consultancy and training to our customers in a standard manner. This may also mean training other consultants on CRM.
- Providing support, knowledge transfer and assisting System Consultants as necessary.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Demonstrable configuration, installation and implementation experience relating to CRM and ideally ERP including GO LIVE’S including working knowledge of Supply Chain processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Exposure to various operating systems such as LINUX, UNIX, XP, VISTA
- Knowledge of Database platforms for ERP solutions e.g. Oracle or similar
- A degree in Business or Information Technology would be desirable.
- Exposure or qualification in PRINCE 2 or other recognised project methodology.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an implementer for a software house or senior experience gained in the distribution sector such as a Builders Merchant, Plumbers Merchant, Electrical Wholesaler or other distribution or ERP businesses.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and understanding of at least one or ideally more, of the following CRM systems: Goldmine, Microsoft Dynamics or Sales Force or experience of other CRM systems used by ERP businesses.
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here