Salary: up to 40k dep. on experience
Our Avon based client develops software used in almost every country in the world. This team develops an advanced suite of tools for debugging onsole-based videogames. The suite consists of three components; Debugger, Target Manager and Microsoft Visual Studio Integration. These core components have been developed to address the unique needs of commercial game developers.
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join the team, working on the Visual Studio Integration application.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, code and test software tools.
- Deliver work to schedule.
- Participate in code and documentation reviews.
- Provide estimates for tasks.
- Provide input to technical authors for product documentation.
- Work with support engineers on customer issues.
- Occasionally there are opportunities to attend conferences in the USA and Europe and to visit customers to demonstrate products.
Qualifications and experience:
- Computer Science related degree or similar.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' C# and C++ experience in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable Object Orientated (OO) design skills.
- Strong C# and .NET framework development skills.
- C++ and STL development skills.
Knowledge and experience of -
- Visual C++ frameworks including ATL/WTL.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here