Technical Sales Support Engineer - Data Acquisition
Ref: AH/ 2000097/sv
Salary: c. 25 - 33k dep. on experience
Based on the borders of Herts, Beds & Cambs, our client is one of the world's leading technical software and hardware distributors. The company provides PC solutions for scientists and engineers, supplying technical problem-solving software and hardware to industry, research and academic organisations. The company is experiencing growth in all areas of the business.
Working with a range of leading data acquisition hardware and software products from companies such as Measurement Computing, Delphin and ADwin, you will be the first point of contact for all technical sales related enquiries.
Skills and experience required:
- You should have a good understanding of basic electronics to be able to discuss a clients’ technical needs.
- You will have experience of working with and ideally supporting or selling software products such as LabView and data acquisition hardware systems.
- You will be a confident outgoing person with very good communication skills.
- Responding to technical sales enquiries, understanding the customer’s requirement i.e. discussing technical product option and generating quotations.
- Involvement in some consultancy work i.e. system integration and training. This involves mostly software setup of their in Labview based products.
- Supporting the marketing department with technical input for specific product campaigns and website data.
- Occasionally providing sales support on other related products.
- Maintaining accurate information on the CRM.
- Interacting with the suppliers and eventually acting as the Product Manager for DAQ.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate, it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
To email us about this vacancy, please click here